LIVE IN CANADA
What to know: Currently, Canada is known as a country with a broad immigration policy which is reflected in Canada’s ethnic diversity. According to the 2001 census by Statistics Canada, Canada has 34 ethnic groups with at least one hundred thousand members each, of which 10 have over 1,000,000 people and numerous others represented in smaller amounts. 16.2% of the population belonged to visible minorities. Canada is one the leading G-7 Nations and the second largest country in the world with a population of approximately 30 million people. It is a highly developed country, with excellent working conditions, an outstanding education system, a very high standard of living and a health care system ranked one of the best in the world. The United Nations has ranked Canada the best place to live for five consecutive years. Their surveys are based on quality of life, educational opportunities, unemployment and crime rates, and life expectancy.
Canada is a country composed of immigrants from practically every country in the world. Canada’s success is largely due to the contributions made by these immigrants. Each year, Canada welcomes more than 200,000 new immigrants. The diversified backgrounds and cultures are what makes Canada unique. Multiculturalism is promoted to help maintain this unique “melting pot”.No matter where you come from, once you are a landed immigrant you have all the rights of a Canadian citizen. These rights are protected under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Should you wish to become a citizen, you can do so after you have lived in Canada for three years. As a Canadian citizen, you can apply for a Canadian passport and you are eligible to vote.Canada offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families – first on landing and in normal process. The country’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and highly subsidized. Post retirement and old age benefits ensure that one looks forward to growing old and is not dependent on their children.
Immigration is the act of entering a country with the intention of permanently living and working there. The multi-step process involved in becoming an immigrant can be daunting. An experienced Representative like X-PLORE can be an invaluable resource and advocate in navigating this process. Over the last years, we have established an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families and business people to migrate and relocate abroad.
To determine whether you are eligible to migrate at this time, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $800 (+ $200 for each dependant)
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- Every year since 1994, the United Nations has rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in.
- Canadians enjoy one of the highest qualities of life in the world. Life expectancy is 76.5 years.
- Consistently decreasing taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate make for a resilient economy, and Canadians get to keep more of their personal income each year.
- With a top quality education offering free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada spends more on education than any industrialized nation
- Canadians have access to social assistance programs, affordable housing, FREE HEALTHCARE, and a strong government that helps its people.
- Safe and Secure Community policing, strict gun control laws, and a fair justice system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates are among the lowest in the world, and continue to decline.
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from start to finish
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision