LIVE IN AUSTRALIA
What to know: Australia is a wealthy country with a population of over 21 million people (2008 estimate) that sits on the world’s smallest continent. Today, Australia is currently one of the best places to migrate to for a variety of good reasons. Australia’s migration policies welcome migrants. As a nation founded on immigration, Australia’s population growth is accounted for mainly by an aggressive and ambitious immigration program introduced shortly after WW I and this program continues to be in operation today. Australia is a beautiful land and although temperatures in the country can get high, it usually occurs in the interiors of the country. Australia benefits from the maritime influence and has a beautiful countryside.
Besides, Australia is in need of skilled labour. The rapid economic growth has resulted in a requirement for qualified workers. The country is addressing this labour supply problem through its immigration policies which invite qualified people to live and work in Australia. Australia’s robust economy ensures vast opportunities for human development and a better quality of life. In fact, Australia has always ranked within the top ten of the United Nation’s Human Development Index. While some of the biggest economies in the world struggle with escalating rental and housing costs, housing remains affordable in Australia. In the early 2000, the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) had undergone a major research project to evaluate housing affordability for lower-income Australians. Thus far, Australia has kept the rise in housing costs in check, maintaining housing costs at affordable levels for Australians
In addition, Australian education is western-style and is one of the best in the world at 8th in the worldwide rankings. Australia’s education system is run by both public and private sectors and education is compulsory between the ages of 6 and 15. Also, the government-run primary and secondary schools are free. And Australia’s public healthcare system is at par with the world’s best. Australian Medicare covers all Australians and pays for hospitalization and medical services in public hospitals. In a nutshell, Australia fosters a great community spirit where a class boundary that is almost palpable in some societies is absent. The people in Australia lead fairly relaxed lifestyles and there is a general sense that everyone is contributing to the greater good of the society.
Immigration is the act of entering a country with the intention of permanently living and working there. The multi-step process involved in becoming an immigrant can be daunting. An experienced Representative like X-PLORE can be an invaluable resource and advocate in navigating this process. Over the last years, we have established an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families and business people to migrate and relocate abroad.
To determine whether you are eligible to migrate at this time, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $800 (+ $200 for each dependant)
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- Australia is a multicultural society. Although, English is the official language, many other languages are spoken in Australia too
- There are still many industries in Australia experiencing skill shortages and opportunities exist for highly skilled overseas workers to take up employment with Australian companies.
- Australians enjoy a high standard of living, from housing to public transport, Medicare system, education and the list goes on!
- Australia has a world class education system with opportunities for all age groups and levels of ability.
- Australians have a robust appreciation for sport, both playing sport socially and hosting international sporting events.
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from start to finish
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision