LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND
What to know: New Zealand has an enviable reputation as being the jewel of the South Pacific, a clean and green “100% Pure” country. A land of great natural beauty, New Zealand offers an unsurpassed lifestyle, a favourable climate, crisp clean air, magnificent scenery and endless outdoor activities and leisure pursuits. It consistently rates amongst the very top favoured international destinations from people who have visited and it’s no surprise that New Zealand emigration rates are climbing.Over 20,000 permanent and long term migrants made New Zealand their new home last year. And recent government research found that 90% of skilled migrants were happy with their lives in New Zealand after one year.New Zealand has proven to be a great place for businesses to grow and prosper – and the country is full of opportunities for skilled migrants to develop their careers.Business confidence in the country has reached a 10-year high, with employers all over New Zealand saying that they are expecting to hire in 2010. It’s little wonder that immigration levels have also peaked, as people realise that there has never been a better time to make the move.
Over the past 20 years the government has transformed New Zealand from an agrarian economy dependent on concessionary British market access to a more industrialized, free market economy that can compete globally. This dynamic growth has boosted real incomes and broadened and deepened the technological capabilities of the industrial sector. Per capita income rose for ten consecutive years until 2007 in purchasing power parity terms. International capital inflows attracted to the high rates further strengthened the currency and housing market. Although the economy posted a 1.7% decline in 2009, it pulled out of recession late in the year, and achieved 2.1% growth in 2010. New Zealand boasts an abundance of enviable lifestyle opportunities. In the latest Mercer Quality of Living survey of 215 world cities, Auckland and Wellington ranked 4th and 12th, respectively. London, alternatively, is ranked in a still quite respectable 38th place.
Immigration is the act of entering a country with the intention of permanently living and working there. The multi-step process involved in becoming an immigrant can be daunting. An experienced Representative like X-PLORE can be an invaluable resource and advocate in navigating this process. Over the last years, we have established an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families and business people to migrate and relocate abroad.
To determine whether you are eligible to migrate at this time, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $800 (+ $200 for each dependant)
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- New Zealand has one of the lowest personal tax rates in the world and there is no capital gains tax and no inheritance tax.
- Much of New Zealand enjoys a largely sub-tropical climate.
- Being 10% larger than the UK, but with only 4.2 million people, New Zealand has plenty of space, making land and accommodation much cheaper.
- It is estimated that 25% of people living in Auckland – the ‘City of Sails’ – own a boat.
- In spite of the recent global financial crisis, New Zealand’s is doing well with demand for skilled labour still fairly buoyant.
- New Zealand is a perfect country for children to grow up in, where they can choose from a multitude of sporting activities.
- The standard of living is comparable to any western country, but the cost of living is more affordable than in most countries
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from start to finish
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision