LIVE IN DENMARK
What to know: The Kingdom of Denmark is a group of 18 islands. It is situated at the north of Germany. Among the Nordic countries Denmark is the southernmost and the smallest country. Denmark is a constitutional monarchy. It is also a part of European Union. Denmark is surrounded by Sweden (southwest), Norway (south). The borders of Denmark are covered with Baltic Sea and the North Sea. Denmark and Sweden are connected with five main islands. The area of Denmark is 43,094 sq km (16,639 sq mi.) excluding Faroe Islands and Greenland. The capital of Denmark is Copenhagen. This is a largest city of Denmark. According to 2003 censes the total population of Denmark is 5,384,384.
Denmark has been marked as most happening place of the world. Health, welfare and education system of the country are far better than any other place in the world.
Denmark is inviting foreign professionals to work and settle in the country. The country’s population force is retiring making it in need of skilled manpower. IT & communication, Management & Health Care etc are some of the sectors in which you can work in Denmark and subsequently settle there. The country offers high salaried and valued jobs. It is home to various multinational firms like A. P. Moller-Maersk Group, Danfoss, Carlsberg, Lundbeck and Novo Nordisk, to name a few. In addition, Copenhagen is decked with global business centres of several companies like Dell, Microsoft and Nokia!
The lifestyle of the country is rich and enhanced. Migrating to Denmark exposes an individual to stability in life, quality education standards, scenic beauty and opportunities in personal as well as professional lives. Hence, Denmark is always a profitable investment for people looking for an advanced and settled lifestyle abroad. In 2010, it was again voted the happiest country in the world.
Immigration is the act of entering a country with the intention of permanently living and working there. The multi-step process involved in becoming an immigrant can be daunting. An experienced Representative like X-PLORE can be an invaluable resource and advocate in navigating this process. Over the last years, we have established an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families and business people to migrate and relocate abroad.
To determine whether you are eligible to migrate at this time, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $1000 (+ $200 for each dependant)
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- Denmark has been chosen as the happiest place on Earth, according to two different surveys for two successive years.
- Denmark’s education system has won great reputation since the ancient times when education system has not been developed well in any of the other countries
- Tolerance for all minorities and impartiality between men and women makes it a more positive place to live in that is free from any prejudice.
- Denmark citizens enjoy improved social security system throughout their lives. Education, childcare and health care services are all made obtainable for free, as it is paid through taxes only
- Many opportunities available with attractive wages and well paid overtime
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from job search to visa application
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision