LIVE IN THE UK
What to know: The UK, a leading trading power and financial center, is the third largest economy in Europe after Germany and France. Over the past two decades, the government has greatly reduced public ownership and contained the growth of social welfare programs. Agriculture is intensive, highly mechanized, and efficient by European standards, producing about 60% of food needs with less than 2% of the labor force. The UK has large coal, natural gas, and oil resources, but its oil and natural gas reserves are declining and the UK became a net importer of energy in 2005. Services, particularly banking, insurance, and business services, account by far for the largest proportion of GDP while industry continues to decline in importance. After emerging from recession in 1992, Britain’s economy enjoyed the longest period of expansion on record during which time growth outpaced most of Western Europe. The Bank of England periodically coordinates interest rate moves with the European Central Bank, but Britain remains outside the European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU).
Immigration to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland since 1922has been substantial, in particular from former colonies and other territories of the former. About half the population increase between the 1991 and 2001 censuses was due to foreign-born immigration. 4.9 million people(8.3 percent of the population at the time) were born abroad, although the census gives no indication of their immigration status or intended length of stay. Provisional figures show that in 2009, 567,000 people arrived to live in the UK whilst 371,000 left, meaning that net inward migration was 196,000.
The UK is one of the most powerful and developed countries of the world. The UK government and its robust economy offer quality lifestyle, open business opportunity, numerous jobs, one of its kind infrastructure and public transports, lower personal taxation, sound law and order and flurry of public welfare programs. All these make UK one of the most aspired immigration destinations of the world.
Immigration is the act of entering a country with the intention of permanently living and working there. The multi-step process involved in becoming an immigrant can be daunting. An experienced Representative like X-PLORE can be an invaluable resource and advocate in navigating this process. Over the last years, we have established an impressive reputation for assisting skilled individuals, families and business people to migrate and relocate abroad.
To determine whether you are eligible to migrate at this time, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $800 (+ $200 for each dependant)
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- London has one of the highest standards of living in the world and is a member of the G-8 group of countries.
- It is a diverse and multi-cultural society, virtually containing every cultural and ethnic community.
- Standard of education is high with a huge network of state and private schools. More than 150 universities and higher education institutions to choose from.
- Medical services are free, It is a great place to do business or work with an attractive tax regime
- As a member of the European Union, UK has easy access to EU. At its heart, London is unrivalled as a financial business centre.
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from start to finish
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision