WHAT TO KNOW:
Distance learning is off campus, flexible learning that allows you to follow campus-based programmes, that you can study at home or work when it’s convenient for you. We provide you with professionally-developed study materials. The study materials have been developed to provide sequential learning with continual access to self-assessment and task-based progress measurement. You will be allocated a tutor for academic support who you can contact as often as you like by email and telephone. You will also have access to a student support co-ordinator who will be there for administrative advice to make your learning experience successful and enjoyable. Flexibility is key. All of our programmes allow you to work full-time as you can fit your studies around your job and personal commitments. Our programmes require from as little as 8 hours per week study time. Your student support co-ordinator is always on hand should you need to extend a deadline or defer your studies. In most cases, you can take up to five years or more to complete your programme, although many complete within one or two years. Many of our students work full and have family commitments
For most of our programmes you will also have access to online resources. You will be able to access course information, tasks/activities, engage in discussions with tutors and fellow students, access the online library and download past papers and assignments. Examinations can be arranged locally for overseas students and all qualifications are awarded by internationally recognised UK or US universities and award bodies. Study materials are text-based or online or a mixture of both, depending on which programme you choose. We courier your materials to you and you work from home. You will receive everything you require to successfully complete your programme. The materials are designed to give you skills and knowledge to implement in every day situations. The quality of these materials and the academic support given is high. You won’t just be reading the theory, but will be putting it into real life situations through examples and case studies facilitated by your tutor, making it easier to understand and useful for your career. There are no compulsory lectures or workshops, unless specifically stated. The programmes are designed to be 100% distance learning. Each programme is fully supported by an academic tutor and student support co-ordinator. And you receive exactly the same award and certificate from the UK or the US university as a campus-based student
Our Distance learning programmes are an opportunity to increase your employability and give your career a boost, without losing out on a regular wage or work experience. Study through distance learning and obtain an internationally recognised degree from UK or the US. If you are looking to stand out with a higher qualification, or just want a new career direction, a foreign degree is just what you need. The flexible pay-as-you-go module options put you in control and give you the freedom to plan your studies.
Who can apply: Anyone who desires to obtain a foreign qualification through distance learning
When you can apply: There are usually 3 intakes per year: spring, summer and fall.
What you pay for our services: $200
What else you should budget for: tuition fee
Tuition fees: Bachelor Degree from only £132 per module
Master or MBA from just £495 per module
What you can study: Research Degree, Management, Business, HR Management, Law, Public Sector, Psychology, IT & Telecoms, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Service Excellence, Tourism & Hospitality and Supply Chain Management
Why you should apply: Here are only a few reasons to consider our distance learning programs:
- You can achieve a UK or US university or professional qualification that is recognised worldwide.
- You can benefit from the flexibility of our distance learning programmes allowing you to balance your studies with your work and lifestyle commitments
- You can afford to study because you can continue earning. Besides, you can start a Bachelor Degree from only £132 per module or enroll for a Master or MBA from just £495 per module
- You are recognised by employers for your ability to focus and apply yourself and for the valuable work experience you have gained throughout your studies compared to on-campus study
- A relatively small investment in yourself now can make a big difference to your future career and earning potential
- You contextualise and apply your learning in your workplace – an extremely attractive attribute to future employers
- You can access your learning materials, tutors and course colleagues wherever and whenever you choose
- You network with other students worldwide and learn from each other
- Travel abroad to attend teaching weekends or for your graduation