FOREIGN LICENSING COURSES
What to know
We offer education for licensing, certification, and training purposes, in areas including accounting, insurance, securities, real estate, financial planning, information technology, and architecture. Professional certification, trade certification, or professional designation is a designation earned by a person to assure qualification to perform a job or task
Nowadays, professional certifications can be found in almost every industry in most western countries today namely in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia…etc
Certifications can serve as an indicator of professionalism and aptitude. Certifications are often regulated by a professional organization. Like a college degree, professional certifications may also be required for some jobs in western countries. For instance, accountants can take an exam to become a certified public accountant (CPA) which may open up new job opportunities abroad or locally. A professional certification is something that can be listed on a resume which may distinguish you from other candidates for new positions. A company may be more likely to hire someone with a professional certification over someone who doesn’t have one. The requirements for earning a professional certification vary, but it often involves passing a certification exam containing questions relevant to the area of skill to be certified. Becoming certified may increase your credibility and influence as an expert in a certain professional field. Professional certifications have the potential to lead to increased earning potential. Earning one may allow you to apply for a position with higher pay with greater chance for advancement. When workers have certification or professional licenses, it makes them look more credible to the people they serve and it also protects them in the event of legal issues that occur on the job. In addition, professional licensing helps workers increase their advancement opportunities.
We provide thousands of students each year with easy, builder friendly courses to help either PASS licensing exams or fulfill licensing requirements. Our courses are priced low and they guide you through each step. They are not timed and allow you to come and go as you please, bringing you back to where you left off.
Industries where certifications are available: accounting, insurance, securities, real estate, financial planning, information technology, and architecture
Which options you can choose from:
- Private online learning allows maximum flexibility in content and scheduling. One-on-one instruction allows you to learn at your own pace.
- Online group instruction offers a friendly, supportive atmosphere and the same dynamic classroom interaction as traditional instruction. Small groups allow personalized attention. Sessions meet at regularly scheduled times.
- Self-Study programs give students’ access to an online interactive learning environment that combines audio, text and images seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Learn at your convenience and your own pace—anywhere in the world.
What you pay: It varies per certification
Who can use this service: Anyone who needs licensing in the industry of their choice
Why you should use this service: Why waste your time with an old-fashioned, face-to-face tutoring service when you can get prepared for your certification quickly and easily with us? Here are only a few reasons to consider us:
- Professional Certificate Programs are ideal for those who seek career advancement
- Professional Certificate Programs can serve as a stepping stone to work or relocate abroad
- Our online tutors are available 24/7. There is no need to make an appointment and no learning centers to drive to
- We have customized packages to meet students’ needs
- Students learn with the best tutors and get personalized attention