What to know
We sell preparation materials for standardized tests and tutoring services. We currently offers classes to prepare students for various exams: college admissions tests including the SAT and ACT; graduate school admission tests such as the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Dental Admission Test (DAT), and Medical College Admission Test (MCAT); and other tests like the TOEFL and PCAT exams
A standardized test is a test that is administered and scored in a consistent, or “standard”, manner. Standardized tests are designed in such a way that the questions, conditions for administering, scoring procedures, and interpretations are consistent and are administered and scored in a predetermined, standard manner. Any test in which the same test is given in the same manner to all test takers is a standardized test. Standardized tests are perceived as being fairer than non-standardized tests. The consistency also permits more reliable comparison of outcomes across all test takers.
Test scores are in some cases used as a sole, mandatory, or primary criterion for admissions or certification. For example, some U.S. states require high school graduation examinations. Adequate scores on these exit exams are required for high school graduation..Other applications include tracking (deciding whether a student should be enrolled in the “fast” or “slow” version of a course) and awarding scholarships. In the United States and in Europe, many colleges and universities automatically translate scores on Advanced Placement tests into college credit, satisfaction of graduation requirements, or placement in more advanced courses. Generalized tests such as the SAT or GRE are more often used as one measure among several, when making admissions decisions. Some public institutions have cutoff scores or class rank, for creating classes of applicants to automatically accept or reject.
What tests preparations courses are available: TOELF, IELTS, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT…etc
Which options you can choose from:
- Private online learning allows maximum flexibility in content and scheduling. One-on-one instruction allows you to learn at your own pace.
- Online group instruction offers a friendly, supportive atmosphere and the same dynamic classroom interaction as traditional instruction. Small groups allow personalized attention. Sessions meet at regularly scheduled times.
- Self-Study programs give students’ access to an online interactive learning environment that combines audio, text and images seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Learn at your convenience and your own pace—anywhere in the world.
What you pay: varies per tests but packages start as low as $50
Who can use this service: Anyone who needs help to prepare for a standardized test
Why you should use this service: Why waste your time with an old-fashioned, face-to-face tutoring service when you can prepare quickly and easily for a standardized test with us? Here are only a few reasons to consider us:
- Our online tutors are available 24/7. There is no need to make an appointment and no learning centers to drive to
- We have customized packages to meet students’ needs
- Students learn with the best tutors and get personalized attention