STUDY IN CANADA
What to know: With Canadian schools consistently strong performers in world rankings, 150,000 international students come to study in Canada each year. They come from nations all over the world to pursue an education at Canadian high-schools, colleges and universities. Canada offers many advantages to the international student. Canada has an excellent reputation around the world, and provides a safe, multicultural environment for anyone to study. Canadian educational institutions are internationally known for their quality, and Canadian certifications are accepted world-wide. Comparatively low tuition makes Canadian education an excellent value.
International students also choose Canada for the experience of a country with incredibly diverse natural and cultural environments. Canada has a wide variety of wildlife and many different ecosystems to explore, from the Arctic to coastal rainforests. There are also many interesting cities and towns of different sizes, histories and even languages. Canadians themselves are a diverse yet friendly, welcoming people with a history of immigration and settlement that makes them sensitive to the needs of visitors and newcomers.The good news for students applying from abroad is that Canada has made it easy to study and work here and, for international students interested in staying in Canada, there’s a high success rate for finding jobs here. For instance, international students can stay and work in Canada for up to one year after graduation without needing a job offer first, so that they can gain international work experience, which is a top requirement for senior leaders these days. The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in Canada
What you can study: Anything (But it may be hard to get admitted into programs like medicine)
When you can apply: There are usually 2 intakes per year: spring and fall.
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely from $7000 to about $25000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely from $10000 to about $35000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We will get you an admission letter within days
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Students can work part time while studying
- The quality of education is among the highest in the world.
- Canada is a safe, peaceful country with a high standard of living.
- Canada has a multicultural, tolerant society with legal rights for persons of all backgrounds.
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision