STUDY IN THE USA
What to know: The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with nearly 700,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. Students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
The United States is home to several thousand colleges and universities, boasting at least ten times as many campuses as in any other country. As a result, the higher education system in the U.S. has something for everyone. Some U.S. colleges and universities stress broad educational principles; others emphasize practical, employment-related skills; and still others specialize in the arts, social sciences or technical fields. As a result, you can often have a variety of options and educational opportunities if you are looking for a place to study a particular field. You can usually find several schools to choose from, no matter how specific or unusual your needs may be.
Many schools and programs offer international students great opportunities for learning and enrichment in the United States, and we know that choosing one can be an extensive and exhausting process. The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in the US
What you can study: Anything (But it may be hard to get admitted into programs like medicine)
When you can apply: There are usually 3 intakes per year: spring, summer and fall.
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely from $7000 to about $25000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely from $14000 to about $35000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We will get you an admission letter within days
- No SAT, TOEFL needed to get an undergraduate admission in most cases
- No GRE or GMAT needed to get admitted into some postgraduate programs
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Students can work part time while studying
- Distinguished programs at over 3,600 colleges &universities with more than 900 fields of study
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision