STUDY IN UAE
What to know: Ever since its inception in 1971, the country has undergone vivid transformation to become the toast of the Gulf, and an asset-state on the world-map. An amalgamation of seven Emirates, namely Abu Dhabi (capital), Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain, today the UAE is canvas of success, with its booming economy, modernized landscape, and multi-ethic population. The UAE is one of the more secure and harmonious countries in the world. People from all ways and walks of life are welcome here. As most of the population comprises of expatriates, it is therefore reflective about UAE’s population and cultural diversification. In fact all these traits have made the UAE become a role-model for other states to emulate. At the world stage, in the Global Competitiveness Report 2007-2008 issued by the World Economic Forum, the UAE ranks 37th out of 131 nations. The ranking is a strong indicator of UAE’s ever-improving economic stability and standing at the international level.
UAE bills itself as a free economy. And most of its cash-liquidity is derived from its oil-revenues. Successful efforts at economic diversification have reduced the portion of GDP based on oil and gas output to 25%. The United Arab Emirates is a melting pot of nationalities, values and modernism, and the best yardstick of all the above is clearly visible in the country’s ever-improving educational scenario. The UAE has gradually and successfully established itself as the educational epicenter of the Middle East – offering the best academic options and facilities which are at par with international standards. With over 40 varsities scattered over the Emirates, students have lots to choose from. Universities in the UAE offer an array of distinct programs and courses for students to choose from. Be it commercial, technical, scientific, social or creative, all kinds of academic aspirations are certain to hit home in the universities here. All you need to do is: pick your path and lead it.
The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in UAE
What you can study: Anything
When you can apply: There are usually 2 intakes per year: spring and fall
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely $12000 to about $28000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely $15000 to about $30000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Stress free visa process and visa guaranteed for students who follow our instructions
- A wide range of study options and universities to choose from
- Twinning degrees which offer a cost-effective route for quality education and qualifications from universities in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and France.
- UAE has a multicultural, tolerant society with legal rights for persons of all backgrounds.
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision