STUDY IN MALAYSIA
What to know: Malaysia is situated in South-eastern Asia, near Thailand and Singapore. Malaysia is a harmonious and peaceful country that has evolved into a high technology nation with a steady economic progression and rapid infrastructure development. Today, Malaysia has become more efficient and competitive globally. According to the 2010 World Competitive Yearbook published by the Swiss-based Institute for Management Development (IMD), Malaysia had an overall ranking of 10th most competitive countries in the world taking into consideration economic performance, government efficiency, business efficiency and infrastructure. Malaysia is also a popular destination for tourists. Lonely Planet, one of the most widely read travel guidebook, picked Malaysia as one of the world’s top destination for 2010. The Lonely Planet praises Malaysia for its diversity from its cities to the rainforests as well as multicultural elements of its people.
With more than 30 years of experience in international education, Malaysia’s well structured higher education system offers the opportunity to pursue an international qualification at a competitive rate. Students can choose from US, UK, Australian or Malaysian academic qualifications designed with flexibility and affordability in mind. Malaysia is currently the world’s 11th most preferred study destination. According to UNESCO, Malaysia has captured a 2% market share of international students in the fast growing private education sector. With a population of 27.9 million in 2009 and more than a million Malaysian students in tertiary education, Malaysia also accommodates more than 80,000 international students. Higher education opportunities are abundant for international students at an affordable cost. The US Newsweek magazine listed Malaysia as the eighth best nation in the education category among the upper middle-income countries in its The World’s Best Countries survey 2010.
The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in Malaysia
What you can study: Anything
When you can apply: There are usually 4 intakes per year: spring, summer, fall and winter
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely from $3500 to about $6000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely from $5000 to about $8000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Competitive course fees and wide range of study options and universities to choose from
- Affordable living expenses, which can be as low as USD $350 per month
- Student-friendly laws, which allow international students to work part-time
- Twinning degrees which offer a cost-effective route for quality education and qualifications from universities in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and France.
- Stress free visa process and visa guaranteed for students who follow our instructions
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision