STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
What to know: New Zealand is a beautiful and sparsely populated multicultural nation with a population of approximately 3.5 million people. Most New Zealanders are of British or European descent, with approximately 18% of the population having Maori or Pacific Island origins. There are also large numbers of other nationalities in New Zealand and recently, increasing numbers of people from Asian countries have taken up residence in New Zealand. The dramatic and varied landscapes draw visitors from all over the world. There are high snow-clad mountains, fiords, large forests, lakes, lush plains, surf beaches and quiet coastal inlets. In New Zealand the tourist and recreational areas are often only one or two hours’ drive from major cities and can be accessed without great expense.
Most students find New Zealanders friendly, easy-going people who are interested in meeting those from other cultures and in travelling overseas. Combining the benefits of a developed country with the charm of a quiet and peaceful countryside, New Zealand offers some distinct advantages over other countries as a destination for education. Educational institutions in New Zealand offer a wide variety of courses and New Zealand welcomes international students at all of its institutions. Students intending to study in New Zealand can be assured of achieving qualifications that are at a standard comparable to qualifications achieved in leading educational institutions in other parts of the world.
The New Zealand university system is research-based, as it is historically based on the British higher education model. This means there are a number of similarities between the 2 systems, such as the names of qualifications, teaching methods, and the look and feel of the university campuses. The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in New Zealand
What you can study: Anything
When you can apply: There are usually 2 intakes per year: spring and fall
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely $10000 to about $18000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely $14000 to about $26000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Excellent education system and a wide range of study options and universities to choose from
- The lifestyle and quality of living in New Zealand is among the best in the world.
- Students can work part time while studying
- After their studies, students may become permanent resident in New Zealand
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision