STUDY IN THE UK
What to know: The UK has grown to become one of the top destinations to study around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years, high class institutions at every corner and much more flexibility than many other countries, the United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English-speaking countries cannot offer.
International students have always been an important presence in the UK, and the numbers have been growing steadily. With over 330,000 international students, the UK is the second most popular destination for international students, behind the US. The degrees and qualifications from UK higher education institutions are known around the world as high quality and world class. The standard of excellence is set by some of the older universities with recognizable names, like Oxford and Cambridge, but the tradition carries through to many of the universities and colleges throughout the UK. When looking for work in the future, this can be a great selling point in your favour!
The cost of education for an international student in the UK can be lower compared to other countries. Some courses in the USA can be $25,000 plus a year in tuition alone. Tuition for the majority of UK higher education institutions is in the region of £6,000 to £7,000 a year – considerably less!You can also save a lot of money because your degree will generally take less time to complete in the UK than in other countries. Although four-year programs are increasing in popularity, most degree programs in the UK require a three-year course and a masters program is typically between one and two years. When you consider the shorter timeframe, the cost will be much lower if you only have to plan for three years instead of four or even five as in many other countries.
The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in the UK
What you can study: Anything (But it may be hard to get admitted into programs like medicine)
When you can apply: There are usually 3 intakes per year: spring, summer and fall.
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely from £7000 to about £10000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely from £8000 to about £15000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We will get you an admission letter within days
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Students can work part time while studying
- Universities in the UK offer world-class qualification in a wide range of fields
- Free healthcare and welfare services are usually available to international students
- Studying in the UK will enable you to gain confidence and mastery of a global language, opening up a world of opportunities
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision