STUDY IN CYPRUS
What to know: The Republic of Cyprus is a European island country situated in the eastern Mediterranean, east of Greece with a population of approximately 800,000. It’s a beautiful island with unmatched mountain scenery, forests, coastlines and beaches, and a rich historical heritage, attracting over 2.4 million tourists per year. It is a developed country and has been a member of the European Union since 2004. Crime is non-existent the economy is booming. Cyprus is an advanced high-income economy with a very high Human Development Index. According to the latest IMF estimates, Cyprus per capita GDP (adjusted for purchasing power) at $28,381 is just above the average of the European Union. The Republic of Cyprus joined the European Union in 2004 and started using the Euro in 2008. Although Greek is the official language, English is widely spoken (76% of the population of Cyprus speak English).
Located at the cross-roads of three continents, with over 300 days of sunshine a year and a summer stretching from May to October, Cyprus might be just the perfect place to study. The official language of Cyprus is Greek, but English is also widely spoken as the country is a former British colony. In fact, English is the language of instruction in many of the higher education institutes in Cyprus. Cyprus offers a high quality international education at an affordable cost and the educational system is under constant development. The Department of Higher Tertiary Education (DAAE) in Cyprus has taken big measures to increase funding, research and interest for higher education and new universities are opening.
The basis of our placement is an individualized assessment of each potential student with whom we work. Beginning with an interview process, we get to know the academic records, abilities, interests and needs of applicants. That assessment, combined with our extensive knowledge of available programmes as well as admissions requirements at a number of universities abroad forms the basis of the guidance we provide through every step of the admission and visa process.
Who can apply: Anyone interested in studying in Cyprus
What you can study: Anything (But it may be hard to get admitted into programs like medicine)
When you can apply: There are usually 3 intakes per year: spring, summer and fall.
What you pay for our services: $400
What else you should budget for: Visa fees, tuition fee, air ticket and maintenance fees abroad
Tuition fees: Averagely from €3200 to about €5000 per year for undergraduate
Averagely from €5000 to about €7000 for postgraduate studies
Why you should apply:
- We will get you an admission letter within a week
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from admission to visa application
- Students can work part time while studying after 6 months in Cyprus
- Stress free visa process and visa guaranteed for students who follow our instructions
- Affordable tuition fee for a level of education and infrastructure facilities matches those of other developed countries
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision