WORK IN THE USA
What to know: As well as being the economic powerhouse of the world, the USA offers an unrivalled mix of cultures, religions and employment opportunities. The tourist market is also enormous, with every tourist attraction you would ever wish to see! The terrain is by far the most varied in the world, with glacial plains and deserts, high mountains and sub sea level hot beds and everything else in between. The USA is the world leader in a variety of areas, and if something is popular in the USA you can guarantee that it will spread worldwide at some stage – the ultimate trendsetter. These are just a few of the positive aspects why the number of Expats living in America is growing.
Even though there are strict regulations in place in the US, over 11 million foreign residents have relocated to the country over the last 10 years, with up to 1 million applications received each year. There is a vast difference in unemployment figures across the many parts of America, but due to the existing financial crisis, the unemployment rate in 2009 is at 5.5%. The projected growth rate of only 2% has only served to determine that there are bleak times ahead for the United States.
The government has a major influence on the US economy with the majority of the work force working for the state in some shape or form. Additional areas of industry operate with a fairly free reign, although there are tight labor laws to protect employees. The US economy is a service led economy, with many of the manufacturing processes hived off to more cost effective countries around the world. Though the past years have seen the US economy in crisis, there have been adequate steps taken in order to correct the market, mainly through government bailout schemes designed to stimulate the growth industries. The USA is most definitely the land of opportunity, and offers massive variation in cultures, employment, housing and communities.
We are only accepting applications of professionals in certain occupations at the moment. To determine whether you are eligible, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $1600
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- Having access to millions of employment opportunities, with attractive wages and good benefits
- Good work-life balance, eg. excellent child care possibilities and a 37 hour working week
- Great opportunities for further education and in-service training
- It is an opportunity to challenge yourself and broaden your horizons
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from job search to visa application
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision