WORK IN AUSTRALIA
What to know: The Australian culture and attitude to life is very unique in a world where issues are taken out of context and many things are taken too seriously. The Oz attitude and national pride has evolved over the years, in what is still considered as a very young country. This land is now becoming one of the most popular countries for Expats to relocate due to a mixture of the fine weather, the laid back attitude to life and great potential for the future.
The country itself offers such a variety of landscapes and lifestyles, with many of the nationals living in the “outback” region of the country, where their nearest neighbor can be literally hundreds of miles away. The fact that such a vastly spread society has been able to prosper is a testament to both the authorities and the individual inhabitants of this island continent. Australia has a very impressive unemployment record with only 5.9% of the work force currently out of work as reported in the latest 2009 Australia Labor Statistics. The main areas of industry in Australia are agriculture, mining and commodities with the vast desert lands of the outback holding the key to the wealth and prosperity of this great nation. The country is home to some of the largest mining companies in the world, with only a fraction of the land available having been explored and exploited as if yet.
This commodities led economy has led to an imbalance in exports and imports, with Australia predominately becoming an importing country. This has had an impact on the current account deficit of the economy, with the current financial crisis felt worldwide has affected both the prices and cost of commodities and living in the country. There is also the emergence of a services sector, with many areas of professional expertise in relatively short supply in the country. This has led to the influx of many professionals from overseas for industries such as nursing, dentistry and surgery. Many of these foreign professionals have been able to take advantage of a fast track immigration process designed to attract professionals to make up the short fall within Australia. Another burgeoning market is the tourism industry. The warm tropical climate and the beautiful beaches has become a major tourist haven in the world.
We are only accepting applications of professionals in certain occupations at the moment. To determine whether you are eligible, kindly contact us.
Who can apply: Bachelor degree holder in certain fields with at least1 year work experience
Where you can work: Placements are only available in certain occupations for at the moment
When you can apply: Anytime
What you pay for our services: $1600
What else you should budget for: Visa fee, air ticket and living expenses abroad for the first months
Why you should apply:
- Australia offers an excellent quality of life to be enjoyed.
- Compared to other developed countries, Australia is a better place for immigrants to live in because of its affordable cost of living
- If you are seeking for a wide-range of employment opportunities, Australia offers it.
- Australia is an English-Speaking country so most Australians virtually speak English language.
- Employees in Australia whether they are skilled or professional are given excellent pay rates.
- We assist our clients through the whole process, from job search to visa application
WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
- A preliminary evaluation of your chances
- Advice on which travel opportunity is suitable for you
- A complete information package including clear instructions and the list of required documents
- Review and fine-tuning of all your documents
- Recommendations in regards to supporting documents to enhance your visa application
- Complete and personalized briefing before departure;
- Ongoing relations and follow-ups with embassies to ensure a smooth processing of your application;
- Guarantees of constant support. In the event of any difficulties or problems, we will discuss, negotiate or advise you on all possible legal recourses to obtain a favorable decision